I'm Pretty, but not Beautiful

I sin but I'm not the Devil

I'm Good but not an Angel




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make Up Forever HD Foundation
I've been using this for couple months now and my skin loves it!!.
My skin is very sensitive and will not take a lot of foundations but this one has done the trick.
What is this?? This is an oil free makeup.
Coverage: Medium to Full Coverage (I personally think is more of a medium)
What this Makeup Does: It creates a soft focus effect which is intended to blur inperfections. Obviously it will not make miracles lol.
Finish: Natural (semi mate but yet glowy= the perfect combination)

2 comments:

  1. I might have to try this seeing as most foundation causes my skin to either become really red because it is so sensitive :( Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah tell me about it. Or sometimes my skin would look flaky even when I would wear moisturiser.Literally my face was screaming for help. I like the overall finish of this but not a big fan of the coverage I get from it. ocasionally, I might mix a tiny amount of concealer with my foundation to get more full coverage. If you do decide to try it out let me knw what u think. ;)
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete