I'm Pretty, but not Beautiful

I sin but I'm not the Devil

I'm Good but not an Angel




Monday, May 3, 2010

It's time for a new purse and im debating in which of these two to buy.... This top image is a Coach Madison Op Art Audrey. I love the color and the texture of the purse. It easy converts from a handbad to a shoulder bag. The price is $358.00

While looking around at Macys I came accross a more reasonable price, it was a Michael Kors Hamilton bag. I tried to find it on their website but could not find the exact one i saw. The picture above is a look of what i saw except it was not that color. It was similar to the coach bag on top and had the MK logo all over the bag in a beige color. This bag is ony $228.00





1 comment:

  1. I think I'd prefer the Michael Kors one, as I prefer this shape to the coach bag. (:
    && It's cheaper - always good! xx

    ReplyDelete