I'm Pretty, but not Beautiful

I sin but I'm not the Devil

I'm Good but not an Angel




Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Recent Purchase


Yesterday, I decided to take a trip to the mall once again. Unfortunatly, they did not had the Coach bag that I wanted since it was from last season. This is the newer verson of it but Im still trying to find the one that I like. They mentioned to me that I might still be able to get it on the outlets. Until then, I will take advantage of this one.
A couple days before,I saw these beautiful sandals at a newspaper ad from Kohls. When I first saw them I totally loved them. I got them on Sale for $30. I think $50 was the original price for them but they are well worth it!! The sole is very thick compared to others i've seen .

1 comment:

  1. Both the shoes and the purse are gorgeous! Coach bags are definitely one of my faves :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete